Ursa Minor - Parts and Service
Ursa Minor started building campers in 2007, and while we aim for low maintenance, parts do wear out, get damaged in use, or new owners may want to upgrade.
Please jump to our parts portal www.ursaminorparts.com to order replacement parts and accessories, including:
- Gas Struts
- Rack replacment parts or complete rack systems.
- Interior and exterior accessories, such as ladders and storage
- To include accessories with a camper for installation at our shop, or that will ship with a camper, they should be added to the cart along with camper at time of original order to ensure they are ready to go when the camper is!
Ursa Minor can provide factory service at either of our locations, including:
- Repairs (minor and major)
- Base vehicle swap (if original is totalled or worn out)
Please email us directly to schedule a service appointment, please include:
- Unit Serial Number
- VIN of the vehicle
- Description of service
- Location desired.
Installation guides and service bulletins can be requested by email, please include unit serial number with request.
If you have recently bought a used Ursa Minor, had your camper installed by an Ursa Minor Dealer, or purchased an Ursa Minor directly from a Ford or Jeep dealer, please find a few minutes and register your camper. Once we have all your information on file, we can answer questions specific to your unit and ensure that any orders are checked for suitability.
Please register through this link: