Ford Transit Connect - LWB Cargo Van Conversion
This conversion is based on the Ford Transit Connect - Cargo Van
- 2nd Generation 2014 - 2023
- Long Wheel Base (LWB) version only
- Trim Levels XL and XLT
- Stock roof line only
- lift gate or twin side swing rear doors
Details about each option are available here, but broadly the options include
- Cosmetic options: such as painting the top to match or contrast the vehicle body color
- Utility options: adding rack mounts, rack systems or mounting points
- Convenience options: adding USB or 12V outlets in the sleeping loft and rear load area
The pricing for the conversion includes installing the camper, mattresses, LED lighting in the tent and adding the inside rear release to the liftgate (if equipped)
- The stock cargo van does not include a headliner behind the front two seats, and the pop top will have a basic trim panel around the opening.
Prices can increase based on options selected
NOTE: On August 23, 2020 Ford announced the Transit Connect will be discontinued in the USA after the 2023 model year, and will not be replaced with a 3rd generation. Ursa Minor continues to convert used Transit Connects (we are still converting Elements too)
- Pricing for the Portland location includes a shipping charge between our factory and Portland. There is no sales tax in Oregon.