Ford Transit Connect - LWB Cargo Van Conversion
This conversion is based on the Ford Transit Connect - Cargo Van
- Long Wheel Base (LWB) version only
- Trim Levels XL, XLT and Titanium
- Stock roof line only. The Titanium trim offers a factory panorama sunroof as an option, we are not able to convert vans with the panorama sunroof
- Prefer the tailgate version but can also convert twin rear door models
Details about each option are available here, but broadly the options include
- Cosmetic options: such as painting the top to match or contrast the vehicle body color
- Utility options: adding rack mounts, rack systems or mounting points
- Convenience options: adding either USB or 12V outlets in the sleeping loft or rear load area
The pricing for the conversion includes installing the camper, mattresses, LED lighting in the tent and adding the inside rear release to the hatch.
- The stock cargo van does not include a headliner behind the front two seats, and the pop top will have a basic trim panel around the opening.
Prices can increase based on the following:
- What options will be added?
- Where will the vehicle be converted?
We have two conversion facilities, Portland Oregon and San Diego, California. Out the door prices for these locations are very similiar, we encourage customers to select their location based on convenience and interest in the local area.
- Pricing for the Portland location includes a shipping charge between our factory and Portland. There is no sales tax in Oregeon.
- Pricing for the San Diego location does not include the California 8.75% sales tax.. This will be added at checkout to the order to reflect the total.