Ford Transit Connect - LWB Cargo Van Conversion
This conversion is based on the Ford Transit Connect - Cargo Van
- 2nd Generation 2014 - 2023
- Long Wheel Base (LWB) version only
- Trim Levels XL and XLT
- Stock roof line only.
- Prefer the tailgate version but can also convert twin rear door models
Details about each option are available here, but broadly the options include
- Cosmetic options: such as painting the top to match or contrast the vehicle body color
- Utility options: adding rack mounts, rack systems or mounting points
- Convenience options: adding either USB or 12V outlets in the sleeping loft or rear load area
The pricing for the conversion includes installing the camper, mattresses, LED lighting in the tent and adding the inside rear release to the liftgate (if equipped)
- The stock cargo van does not include a headliner behind the front two seats, and the pop top will have a basic trim panel around the opening.
Prices can increase based on options selected
NOTE: On August 23, 2020 Ford announced the Transit Connect will be discontinued in the USA after the 2023 model year, and will not be replaced with a 3rd generation. If a customer prefers a brand new van, it should be ordered or purchased very soon as lead times are quite long from Ford for this model.
Ursa Minor will continue to convert used Transit Connects (we are still converting Elements too)
LOCATION: FOR 2023, FORD TRANSIT CONNECTS ARE ONLY CONVERTED IN OUR PORTLAND, OREGON SHOP.
- Pricing for the Portland location includes a shipping charge between our factory and Portland. There is no sales tax in Oregon.