XM Radio Antenna Relocation
- The new XM is a small disc mounted on top of the camper
- Note the FM antenna is relocated in all ECamper conversions for no extra charge
On every ECamper Conversion we move the rear roof mounted AM/FM antenna as part of the conversion
For only the 2005 to 2011 Honda Element EX trim models, Honda included the hardware for Sirius/XM satellite radio.
- This is a subscription based system, and requires an active account at Sirius with monthly or annual payments to keep it functional.
- It is turned on using a button on the head mounted radio.
- The roof mounted antenna is used for AM/FM and the base includes a satellite reciever for Sirius/XM Satellite radio within the assembly.
Does relocation have to be done? No, this option is.....totally optional,.
The Sirius/XM antenna does not need relocation if:
- you no longer subscribe to Sirius/XM service
- you have replaced the original factory radio with an aftermarket head unit, even if that new system has Sirius/XM Newer systems come with a new antenna
- you have broken the housing or antenna off. We remove this part during conversion (the charge is for mounting a new one in an alternate location)
The Sirius/XM antenna must be relocated if
- you have a paid, active subscription to Sirius/XM radio
- you use your Sirius/XM radio